Saturday, August 28, 2010

Our first Homemade video!

My wonderful husband surprised me with a camcorder for our anniversary this year! So, we are trying to put it to good use. We are hoping that we can make our home more real to you that are so far away and in a way bring you to Taipei! Enjoy!



Sorry, the quality is AWEFUL. But I have been trying all KINDS of ways to get this video on here for a few weeks now. It looks great on our computer. But now that it is uploaded its really dark and the colors are way off. Anways, hope you enjoy what you can make out of it! Hopefully I can figure out a better way next time!

6 comments:

Kim Mierau said...

Your apartment is really cute! Thanks for doing a video of it!

Jacquelyn said...

I thought the video turned out real nice too. And any of you who want to go there to visit, the guest room is very comfortable and the whole apartment is very nice. Thanks for sharing!

Mom

Sandra said...

Can't wait to see your camera! Happy Birthday Mrs. Klump! You sure make me feel old! ;)

pkgormong said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!! You are the awesomest blogger ever! thanks for sharing!
love
kara

pkgormong said...

You are the best! thanks for the update!

Cam and Elisa said...

I removed the video. Got nervous when I realized I basically showed everyone YIKES!
Mom's think of that stuff...
Thanks for pointing it out mom! Glad a few people saw it before I took it down!