So, I have been taking LOTS of pictures over the past few months AND we have felt the busyness that this time of the year often brings--but I haven't been very good about updates (other than the weekly growth chart).
So here is a recap of November/December:
We took part in the Thanksgiving family tradition of making cremes with our Taipei family (the Edwards).
We then took the cremes (and lots of other yummy food) and went to the orphanage in Luo Dong to celebrate Thanksgiving with other missionaries from around the island. While there we got to love on sweet little Josiah--who will SOON be living with dear family friends in Bellefontaine, Ohio. We quickly fell in love! I mean, how could you not?
A few days later we woke up super early and watched the 'Big Game':
For the FIRST time since Cam and I have been together, the game went Cam's way. This picture was just to make his day:
Of course, MANY other things happened during the month of November...but those were some highlights for us! November passed by in a blink. Literally. However, we were reminded MANY times throughout the month how much we have to be thankful for. God is SO good and he graciously pours out his love and blessings on us daily! I want to keep a heart of THANKSGIVING now and in the days to come, even though the season has quickly passed us!


No comments:
Post a Comment