Sunday, October 12, 2008

THANK YOU MOMS!!!!


So, today we went into the school for a brief second.....just to make sure we are ready to get back in the swing of it tomorrow after break.
Well, as we walked in we noticed right away...we had 2 packages on my desk!!! YEAH FOR PACKAGES! It feels SOO good to get care packages! Both mom's sent care packages to us on the same day....I guess they knew we were needing a pick me up.

I was very careful not to look on the outside of the package because they have to write what is inside. I was so good and waited until we got them all the way home....BUT by them I was so ready to rip into them. IT WAS SO WONDERFUL (popcorn , brownies, muffin mix, magazines, etc.) It is amazing how much getting mail can really brighten your spirit. My mom even included a VERY nice note....boy, its great to know you are loved and supported and thought of !!!

Thanks MOMS and (Doug, Tatum, and Tyler)! We love you all and you definitely made our day today! We can't wait to dig into all our goodies!