Saturday, October 9, 2010

A WONDERFUL date night!

My husband surprised me and asked if I would go on a date with him a few weeks back. He did not tell me where it was we were going and I was really shocked to see what it was he had planned!


We went down to a section of the river that had a row of restaurants next to it...what a pretty and romantic spot!

Dinner with a great view!

My yummy fruit tea!!!

We enjoyed one another, a beautiful evening, and a wonderful view!



Too bad we couldn't get a picture together...


Will just have to frame them next to one another or I need to get good at photoshop!

After dinner and the nice walk...I realized that I had lost my really nice umbrella at dinner. Still sad to think about. But, we upon a nice talk and some cuddling during a movie with my honey...I was reminded of what is really important in life!

I am so thankful....and have SO much to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Jacquelyn said...

A very pretty view!

pkgormong said...

Oh I love that you went on a date:) wish I was there to double date with you!
love ya