Sunday, October 16, 2011
26 weeks...14 to go!
I feel like there is a BIG difference between my 25 and 26 week picture!
Someone at church told me today that I was really starting to show now. I laughed because I feel like I have been showing for awhile now. But, then when we got home and took this picture....I realized "wow, I really am showing now!"
Baby Boy at 26 weeks is starting to grow lots too. We have another week until we get to see him again. But here is how the books say he is shaping up this week:
* he is about 14 inches long
* he weighs between 1 and 2/3 pound and 2 pounds
* the network of nerves in his ears is better developed and more sensitive than before (maybe now able to hear our voices as we chat with one another)
* he is inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid
* his "boy parts" are developing more and more :)
* his eyes are beginning to open
I love reading about these weekly changes. Life is really a miracle!
On another note, I have quite the busy and stressful week ahead (I actually have TWO presentations to give this week plus its the end of the first grading period). So, if you are reading this, please pray that I don't allow myself to get too stressed, that I get the rest I need, and that baby boy Klump remains healthy and strong!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Praying for you my sweet pregnant teaching friend!
Post a Comment