I can't believe we are entering the third trimester! 28 weeks down.....12 or so to go!
This week has been a fun week in regards to baby boy.
Monday- we had an extra appointment to get a 3D ultrasound done. We got a really good look at his sweet face!
Wednesday- we had our regular check up (my glucose test week) and got to see the little guy again during another ultrasound
Friday- as we watched a movie at home that night, Cam and I spent 20 minutes or so just watching my belly. Our little guy was trying to stretch out and get more comfortable in there, I guess.
Here are so fun facts about our little boy's developments at 28 weeks:
*He was estimated to weigh 1054 grams (about 2.3 lbs)
*The doctor said he was spot on in measurements this week (femur bone, waistline, and head all measuring right about 27 to 27 1/2 weeks)
*Baby boy Klump can now blink his eyes (which now also sport eyelashes). We got to see this in action during his 3D ultrasound. He was opening and closing his eyes some while the doctor was trying to get his picture :)
* He MAY be dreaming about us (though I am sure not as much as we have dreams about him). He is starting to get REM sleep.
Some other fun this weekend...
Getting the pack n play set up and choosing fabric to make some fitted sheets!





1 comment:
precious photos!
Post a Comment