Monday, July 9, 2012

21 weeks


June 13 marked 21 weeks.
21 week activities: swimming for the first time, sleeping in his new tent, playing with balloons, playing with his feet, sitting up supported, taking a nap in Uncle Tyler's arms, watching uncle Tyler's team in a ball tournament in IN, and...

celebrating Daddy's first Father's Day!

Father's Day also happened to be our 6th anniversary! My heart was SO full that day as I reflected upon this amazing man God has blessed my life with. We both never would have imagined where God would take us and what we would be doing as we began our lives together six years ago. BUT I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, doing anything else, or with anyone else. I get to share each day with my best friend--who is not only an amazing husband, but a magnificent daddy! I fall in love more and more each day!

Week 21 was a special one! And it doesn't get much better when you get to look at faces like these:


No comments: