20 Weeks down....20 more to go (or 140 days)! Hard to believe we are already half way through this amazing process!
Here is our little update about the miracle that is happening inside my body right now:
Baby Klump probably weighs around 10 1/2 oz. and he is also about 10 inches long from head to heel. (However, at our 20 week appointment this week, we are thinking that he measured MUCH bigger than this...yikes! Cam and I need to start paying better attention to all the metric measurements that the doctor quickly says as we get our sonograms. I think Cam is going to be in charge of taking notes next time). Anyway, big means healthy....at least that is how I am going to view it for now :)
We have a healthy baby "banana" this week!
Some other fun facts about his development:
*He is swallowing more these days
*He is producing meconium
*He is moving often-- twisting, turning, wiggling, punching and kicking (which I think I have started to feel consistently through little flutters)
* He can hear sounds by now and may even react to loud sounds (I guess it is time to start talking to him and reading some books)
I can definitely tell baby is growing. I am starting to feel the aches and pains of my growing body. However, its hard to get upset at my growing body, because I know that means a growing baby!
We are both enjoying that you can definitely tell baby is there now :)

1 comment:
Hard to believe you are popping out this much!!! Seems like just yesterday you were here and weren't showing at all.... You look great!!!
Post a Comment